Saturday, April 18, 2009

Foshizle ?

Woke up around 10 a.m, felt so damn weak but I can't just lay in bed right ?
Then drank Milo and onlined for a few minutes
Took a bath in a flash and off to OU with Mama, Babah and Harris
Had lunch at Delifrance and went window shopping for awhile
Izreen, I bought your plain black t-shirt already, from Topman. Grr, be thankful man haha :p
Mom, brother and I were in Marks & Spencer and mom received a message. Atok masuk hospital cause tak makan and minum for 3 days

Around 1.15, balik rumah
Rest for awhile and balik kampung around 3 o'clock
Arrived at the hospital around 5 I guess
It was sad to see the condition of Atuk. He looked so weak. His left side of body is paralyzed
And if he talks, he'll be mumbling. I don't have the strength or maybe guts to even hold his hands :/
Haish. Some of my uncles and aunts were there too
Yada yadaaa, around 6.30, we were on the road again, going back to KL

As you all know, I'm a bit car sick so I was feeling like I was gonna puke so baring la kan :p
I was bored so I asked my mom and dad to ask any questions
So they asked about Geography and History. Surprise surprise hahaha
It was fun though. We had a few laughs here and there, crap talks too :)
As usual, dad was speeding through the highway haha. I couldn't forget, he got his ticket for speeding hahaha
Anyway, it was dusk when we were going back to KL. So the sunset was awesome !
Of course, we took a few pictures of them. Jakun la tu kan hahaha
It didn't look normal to me. Cause it was like red-ish, pink-ish coloured sunset. Not orangy yknow ?
Okay whatever, I took a nap and we had dinner at Uptown. Satay restaurant
Arrived home around 9 o'clock. Took a bath, prayed and watched Norbit while onlining just now
And now, hello people ! :D



Conversation during the 'quiz' in the car

Me : Bah, soalan Sejarah. Babah kan pandai. So, SHTI stands for what ?
Babah : Ape tu ?
Me : Aiyo, it stands for Syarikat Hindia Timur Inggeris
Babah : Oh in English, it stands for yang dalam Pirates of The Caribbean tu eh ?
Harris : Ha ah
Babah : Oh la, mana Babah tau in malay ape. So, to me masa Wani cakap SHTI, I was thinking of S-H-I-T
Mama : Mama dah agak dah gerenti babah cakap tu hahahaa
Us : HAHAHA ape ah babah

Today was a good day I guess. Sorta a good day, til just now -.-'
Okay whatever, I'm out !

Alaaa manusia, reply la message. I need someone to talk to
I'm bored to death :x
Haha
Taaaa xx

No comments:

Histories