Saturday, April 11, 2009

Motion City



Not-at-all-bright side :

  1. Today was sorta boring, I must say
  2. I'll be having Maths tuition with Ms. Revathy tomorrow in the morning -.-
  3. I'm getting fatter each day, thanks to the non-stop eating habit. Yes, curse you stupid habit
  4. I am short and I'll be this short for the rest of my life, since I'm not growing anymore. Mhmm, my bones are mature, said Dr. Nick Boden. Imagine that, I'm not growing anymore. I won't be tall. Dammit
  5. I have a never-ending homeworks that are always chasing my ass around. Most parts of my homeworks are NOTES. Very very longg notes. Especially Sejarah. It's like copy and paste everything from the textbook cause from what I read, almost everything in the textbook is important
  6. WHY IS THE WORD "HOMEWORK" AND "EXAMS" EXIST ?!
  7. I haven't studied a shit
  8. I got 14th place in class and no, I'm not gonna tell my parents. If I do, I'll be writing my death letter by now
  9. I'm not going for prefect's dinner, although I've paid. A big fat "THANKS" to a trip to Bangkok from 16th til 19th July which will and is ruining my plan of going to that dinner. Fyi, I've paid for that dinner already okay !
You wanna bet, Not-at-all-bright side's list is way longer than the bright side
*drum roll*

Bright side :

  1. My backbone is not gonna curve more :D *sound of fireworks* Since, I'm not growing, my backbone will not grow too. Hip hip hooray !
  2. I'll be going to Bangkok from 16th til 19th July. Hehehe, shopping D:

I win the bet, bish *shows tongue* Hahaha

So, enjoy reading how unlucky I am :/

xxx

No comments:

Histories