Sunday, April 12, 2009

What Do You Know, Hm ?


Hello arse,
Well actually, I'm not in the mood right now but I just feel like I wanna blog
It seems like I have a lot of homework to do. Yet, I haven't started on anything
I'll try my best to get to the homework later

So just now,
I was looking through my blog
As for your information, this will be my 158th post. A lot huh ?
And my first post was on the 6th August 2008. Dah berkurun lama la jugak kan
Anyway yeah, I was reading the posts
Lots of ups and downs, seriously
I mean, there were posts about how happy I was in school, last year. All the laughs and craps with Fahmi, Danial and Fadhli
But then, there were posts on how miserable I was. Of course and obviously, it was about him
I was a bit screwed up and pathetic huh ?
Reading all about it, made me remember every moment that happened. Every ups and every downs
I was thinking, I don't think that at the time I wrote the posts and right now, right this second, there's any difference. Nope, no difference at all
Just another pathetic, bummed, screwed up feeling I had and I'm having

I wonder, til when will this be going on ?

No comments:

Histories