Saturday, November 1, 2008

Hell day

Slept at 1.30 a.m and woke up at about 3 a.m. ASTHMA ATTACK, can you believe that ?
Rushed to DSH and took that thingymajiggy called nebulizer ? Okaaayyyy
I think cause I was too stressed up or maybe I was thinking a lot of things. I DONT KNOW OKAY !
So anyway, back home at around 4 and slept again. Then woke up at 7 am. I woke up myself -.-" Geez
Went to school at aobut 8.20 cause Azwin told me to go to school, grr !
She told me when I was ironing my shirt for God's sake. Menggelabah terus la
But I made it though. When I arrived, it wasn't that crowded
Unlike last year, it was kinda great. Lots of people came
But this year, tak bnyk sngt la. I think it was because of final exams ? Yeahh
I just hang out, blablabla. Didn't really do anything. Didn't go to the haunted house cause I knew it would be boring. And yes, I was quite right
Fadhli and the others said it was okay but not that great, fun
Lepak sini dan sana, jalan sini dan sana
Then Sofia called, saying she was there. Yes, better (:
So, lepak ngan die jap. Went here and there, usha usha, kan Sofia ? She slapped me cause I wanted to call that guy's name
SAKIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTT KOT ! -__-"
Anywaaayyyyyy, blablabla. Did the same thing over and over again. Then, got a good spot to lepak which was in front of the Teacher's Room
Talk talk, took some pictures, piggy back Sofia smpai ade jatuh -.- , kejar Sofia cause menggatal ngan badan aku, grr ! Haha
I was quite hyper you knoww. Then that guy walked past. Siot Fadhli, pegi ckp " pokok cactus ". Uhhh
Semue cam menggelabah semcm je bile dier lalu. I have no idea why. Aneesa pulakk, smpai tunjuk camne die lalu, jalan semue. Semangat gileee o.o Haha
It was fun, for me. Then, I received a call. And that made my mood went all cuckoo, pissed off !
I was so stressed up, pissed off so I threw some stones everywhere. GRRR !
BLABLABLA, in school till 1.40. Went to Aneesa's house after that
Aneesa texted that guy for me cause I wasn't really in the mood to even send a message myself
Since he didn't reply, she called him but as always, he didn't pick up the call
Yeah whatever. Hmm, called Aainaa and all, asking if they were coming or not. All of them weren't sure so we thought it was a no
Gave Aneesa's cat a bath cause it has kurap. Aneesa wanted her cat to be "clean" before going to the vet tomorrow
I knowww, wadafak :s Haha
Then, went down to eat and I told my mom to pick me up at 4
In the car, my mom gave a lecture, saying that after this I can't go to a friend's house after school event. Great -_-"
Took a bath at home. Aaaahhhh, fresh and wangiiii (:
Ate brownies and then online cause I was bored to death
Manusia tu call lagi. God, soalan die dah la menyakitkan hati. Like I blogged before, gerenti ckp pasal mamat sorang tu kan. Yes, it's true.
Whatever it is, I feel like I'm pissed at both of them, hmm

Loves,
Hazwani

No comments:

Histories