Sunday, February 1, 2009

The Blank Static Screen

31st January ;

Went to the library. Planned to go at 1 or 1.30 but ended up going at 2 cause Sabrina was at Subang and Fadhli's dad was at the masjid
Met Farid and Khidhir there. Majid, Izzud and the others were there too but only Farid and Khidhir studied with us
We did study but not for the full 2 and a half hours there hahaha
I did study at first but after Fadhli came, oh let's just say, my KH book was wide open but I wasn't looking at it. I was busy talking with Fadhli instead
I think the guard was sorta interested at our group, since she kept walking past by -.- Heck, it was annoying
Even Sabrina got scolded by her

Adik, duduk betul betul. Awak tu perempuan
o.O
Sabrina, you duduk cmne ?
I duduk cm biase lah
Eeee, masalah !

We did study though and I was with my serious face, revising Science hahaha
Around 4.30, I wanted to get out of there cause the guard was creeping me out !
Lepak lepak outside the library for awhile and Majid's group was making a lot of noise

Guard : Dik, boleh diam sikit tak ? Kenapa buat bising kat luar ni ?!
Them : *buat bodoh*
Guard : *tutup pintu library*

HAHAHAHA ! Then we went to the playground beside the library and at 5, spotted Sabrina's car so I had to run with her to the library
Blablabla, Fadhli, Khid and Farid tumpang
Oh and Khid, Farid, my mom thought you guys were in the same class with Fadhli -.-"
NO COMMENT, hahahahha

---

1st February

Oh God, January sudah berakhir, school's opening this Tuesday and thank God January had been great ;)
Form 2 was mm form 2 haha. Birthdays, LOTS ! Studies, okay okay but I have to read Sejarah again and again, and I hope Geography starts this week. No teacher came in for Geography in the month of January and monthly test starts in around 3 weeks
I know, I can study myself but dammit, I left my Geography text book in school
Such a waste, no ? KILL ME !

Woke up at 9 ( I've been waking up between 8.30 and 9 a.m, and that's weird okay :s ), cleaned my room since mom said it's messy
I can't see what's so messy about my room yknow
Started studying at 11 cause I just realized that I actually have a lot of homeworks plus with karangan BM for tuition
So I did my homeworks and revised til 2 o'clock
Yes, I sticked my ass on my chair for 3 hours :D
Had lunch and helped mom baked brownies. I have no idea why I failed to break the eggs perfectly -.-
I think because my brother kept saying ' telur pecah punya, telur pecah punya ' , when I was breaking it. Screw you Harris
Whatever it is, the brownies turned out finger lickin' good :9
Hahahaha
Speaking of brownies, I better get a piece !

No comments:

Histories