Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Under The Radar

Currently listening to ; Liz Phair - Why Can't I


Yesterday ; Airport

Me : Bah, passengers and staff je boleh masuk situ
Babah : Ala masuk je lah. We're Malaysians and Malaysians break the rules *smiling*

Haha wow. I thought my dad don't break rules yknow
Cause whenever he's driving, he won't even speed up although the traffic light is only yellow

Something I learn yesterday ;

If you know that your mom is going to drag you somewhere which you have to wake up early in the morning, like 6 a.m, don't sleep late !

I did a huge mistake maannn
I knew my mom was going to drag me to the airport, since she's going to Chiang Mai (north Thailand)
But I was so sure that if I don't wanna go, she will drag my brother (hey, I don't wanna wake up at 6 a.m on holidays okay. That's just wrong haha)
So I slept at 3 a.m . I hate myself for being so sure that she will drag my brother, not me
Unfortunately, she dragged ME. Grrrr
You have no idea how my face and my eyes looked like. Muka steam gila -.- Mata mcm panda
I looked like I was sleep walking
So yeah, I slept in the car ( I WISHED I SLEPT IN THE CAR )
My mom was talking to me throughout the journey to the airport. I can't just doze off

Mama : Wani, sape Khairil ?
Me : *blur* Khairil ? Huh ?
Mama : Mama tgk inbox Wani semalam cause Wani punye phone kat tepi katil. Ade chance la mama nak tgk messages *grins*
Me : Ish Mama ni sibuk je. Sape Khairil ah ? *check phone* ( padahal in my life, mmg tak kenal anyone by the name of Khairil, sempat lagi check -.- )
Mama : Haa sape Khairil ? Pengganti Azrel eyh ?
Me : Mama merepek ape ni ?! Btw, mane ade Khairil dalam phone *check lagi -.-*
OH Fikri eyh ?!
Mama : Haaa Fikri !
Me : Jauh gila beza, Fikri dgn Khairil
Babah : Mama mmg, ompong (bahasa Negeri Sembilan)
Mama : So Fikri ni pengganti Azrel ke ? Wani ckp dah tak suka Azrel, pastu dah suka laki lain eyh ? Haha
Me : I wonder why almost every topic Wani ckp dgn Mama, gerenti ade je name Azrel

I think my mom likes Azrel -.-
And see, she changes Fikri's name to Khairil. Azrel's name changes to Izrael
Jahat tak ? Izrael hahaha

How about today ?
From 11 a.m til 1 p.m I cleaned my room AGAIN
Cause my dad told me to and he said my room looked like sarang tikus. Yeap, my mom said that too
Now,
MY ROOM IS CLEAN AND MY BOOKS ARE ORGANIZED :D

Then, I spent my evening watching tv
I've been watching tv all day long, since yesterday
Yesterday I watched
  1. Dealova - I cried watching this okay :/
  2. Stardust
  3. 13 Going On 30
Today ;
  1. 21
  2. Juno

Oh ya, my handphone dah setengah nazak. Haha
Ade one keypad tu cam nak tercabut dah. Memang best haha
But the sad thing is, I don't think my dad let me buy a new phone. Joy to the world -.-

Hehehoho, my birthday's coming :D
I don't know why, but I'm excited. Maybe cause I'm going to be officially fourteen ? Hoyeaeh 8)

No comments:

Histories