Saturday, May 23, 2009

Bigger Boys and Stolen Sweethearts


Presenting ; Qaseh Zulfa, the step sister and Kak Ina, my real mom :)

---


I planned to study Komsas throughout the evening but I failed miserably
Hey, Pasir Salak is boring. I was reading the synopsis ( Baru synopsis, belum lagi buku cerita betul ) and after a few minutes, I was in dreamland hahahaha
Cikgu Nik told me to read the sinopsis if I'm too lazy to read the whole book
And by the way, I can't finish the book in 2 days. It's too boring and after a few minutes or an hour top, I'll just doze off
So synopsis is just good enough for me

But, since I slept for 1 and a half hours, I haven't start anything on Pasir Salak
Mhmm I seriously need and have to study !

Oh and, Mama is barely at home cause she has been coming back and forth from the hospital
So it's pretty quiet at home and need to say, BORING ):
This house needs something to make it less boring, really


No comments:

Histories