Monday, June 1, 2009

June ?!



Sooo it's June huh ?
I'm not surprised but cepat sangat la ! :(
Another 6 months of having extreme freedom because, starting January 2010, most probably goodbye freedom
And I don't think next year's school days are going to be that great yknow
What the hell..

HELLO JUNE !
I hate time for passing by at the speed of light

Guess what,
I started this 'lovely' June by going out to OU cause Sabrina said she was going nuts staying at home all day long
Whilst, I wished I could find a cool backpack for school but OU was too stupid for not having any shops that had purdy backpacks

Moving on,
Wandered around, went for karaoke which was a lot of fun, really
Tengok video Womanizer sambil karaoke cam boleh buat lelaki turn on siot -.-'
Other than Eeqa, Sarah and Sabrina, there were Hakim and Qallif too. We sat with them before karaoke and all

But 30 minutes before Sabrina, Eeqa and I went home, we sat at Burger King with Andy, Qallif, Adri and Hakim
Surprisingly, Sabrina said hanging out with them were quite fun
Hahaha it was surprising cause she was the one who disliked hanging out with those kinds of guys yknow

And the best part of this 'lovely' 1st of June is that..
I'm broke. Seriously
I don't have even 1 ringgit in my purse and in my piggy bank, there's only the old 2 ringgit which I won't spend and coins
How am I going to go out with no money ? You tell me -.-

June ( the month, not a human being okay ), you suck so much that it hurts my eyes whenever I see your stupid name !
I shall curse now
^$#&%$&^%$#

No comments:

Histories