Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Malfunction

A week of holidays has gone with the wind
Pretty fast, no ? :(
I think the first wasn't really something
This week is something hahaha (Y)

Yesterday was tiring !
Woke up at 9.30 a.m cause mom forced me to wake up ( I ain't a morning person )
Planned to follow her and brother shopping for things he has to bring to college
We went to Giant in Kota Damansara. Bought a lot of things, really
And my mom kept saying,

"Today is not your day. Hari ni Harris je boleh beli barang"

What the hell, I bought a few things too hahaha
Did I tell you guys, that the day before, when my mom, brother and I went to Home's Harmony, I bought a huge pillow ? Animal-printed ! :D
I thought Kimi would like it but he didn't show any interest at all

Anyway,
Finished shopping around 1 o'clock and I was starving, my stomach started to be a bitch hahaha
We ate at Chicken Rice Shop since we haven't been going there for quite awhile
Went home around 3 something. The kittens and puppies and Pets Wonderland were so the very cute
Rasa macam nak cekik cekik je hahaha
There was this one kitten, Burmain Persian. It was sleeping and my mom was belai-ing ( I don't know what 'membelai' in English, screw you haha ) it but it didn't respond at all

I bought Confessions of a Shopaholic and He's Just Not That Into You
Didn't get to watch them yet cause I haven't finished 90210 Season 1 and we went out again after Asar
Yes, to OU pulak
Went into Jusco to buy my brother's pants and all. Formal things
I bought 2 long but not THAT long frames
I plan to fill up one frame with family pictures and the other one with friends :)
I hope they turn out pretty hehehe

Went home at 7.45 pm, had to rush and all since I had tuition at Sabrina's at 8
I was 10 minutes late I guess cause my brother took a bath first -.-
And on the way there, we had an oh-so-called accident. Bodoh punya driver depan
Muka macam nak cari gaduh je. Padahal langgar his spare tyre at the back, hmph !
Whatever, then off to tuition

Technically that was my day haha
Tiring, yes
And now I'm at home and I didn't follow my mom and brother to KL
What, I have a lot of things to do !

No comments:

Histories