Thursday, June 4, 2009

Misery Signals


Mama : Wani, jangan buat rambut camtu. Nampak macam mechen kat luar sana


My plan was to cut my hair at the saloon with Sabrina tomorrow
I want to cut my fringe into bangs but not that short cause I want my fringe to be pretty when it's longer
My mom actually disagreed cause she said "Why waste money, around 40 ringgit just to cut your hair ? Padahal ada kedai gunting rambut yang kena bayar 12 ringgit je"
I'm just being me, the stubborn one, so I said that I still want to go to the saloon

Around 1530, mom dragged me to Jusco to help her shop for groceries
So yeah, I followed. And what a coincidence, she made a pit stop at the Quick Cut place -.-
I had to cut. She threatened me okay, grrr
I cut my fringe into bangs and layered my hair just a bit
It turned out to be okay but I have no idea what to do hahaha
It looks weird !
I've been touching my hair since after I cut it. How weird huh ?

And just now, kakak let me drive around TTDI ! Hoorah :D
At first it was scary cause it was her Kelisa. Before this, I drove Harris' part-time car - Naza Bestari
Rasa pelik la kan
But it went alright (Y)
A few mistakes of course such as, I was looking at the cats in the alley til I forgot that I was behind the wheels hahaha
And turning into a junction, I was in the opposite lane. Ya Allah cuak gila !
Nasib baik tak ada kereta yang tengah lalu. Kalau tak, memang dah kaboom kabaam :s

And our ( kakak, her boyfie - Jeff, Harris and me ) journey to Ampang was cancelled cause Jeff has to go see the doctor

No comments:

Histories