Tuesday, September 15, 2009

This.. Sucks



I update my blog almost everyday right ?
Although I'm out of ideas right now, I still wanna update it. Just for fun, hehe.

I should prioritize my huge amount of homework ( or maybe, you should call it as homework that I've been procrastinating ) but Geography folio is giving me nightmares. Although I wrote down a few points already, my lazy mode won't turn off !

School was a bore a bit, but it was okay at the same time. Miera was absent just because she was going to shop for Raya. What an excuse man, hahaha. Thank God Shar came. During English Luen and Harisah were busy telling us those things from FML and MLIA. Dah la ada yang tak faham sangat, pfft.
I sent my Penulisan book which wasn't even complete. There was only that Berita notes left. Free period during History and Amali was Ustazah Ruha's famous lectures :') We ask any questions and she'll answer 'em. Seriously, best gila ! I like it when we're having that.
Mom was being such an embarrassment, yet again. She likes him so much til she had to drive slowly in front of him, so that he would look at her. She succeeded ! &^%$#
And now, I bestow you with the title The Greatest Mother Who Knows How To Embarrass Her Own Child :') Not teasing or anything. But seriously, I bet he's freaked out or something.

No comments:

Histories