Friday, October 30, 2009

'Cause I'm The Real Slim Shady


Told you I would be on hiatus from blogger (padahal baru je 3 hari).


So the first day of exam, which was yesterday, we had BM paper 2 and Arts. BM paper 2 was okay except for the section C. All of the topics for essay are *&^%$. So I ended up doing an essay on "Langkah-langkah Menanam Budaya Membaca Dalam Kalangan Masyarakat". I screwed up a lot actually.
Screwed up scene #1 : I totally forgot the isi-isi that I learned at tuition ! I felt like banging my head on my desk okay.
Screwed up scene #2 : Found only 5 points for summary which Cikgu Nik said, it's dangerous if we get 5 points or less for summary.
Screwed up scene #3
: For the summary's pemahaman, I had no idea what "guna tenaga" means and you have no idea what I answered for the question where they asked us what's our opinion on blablabla. Jawapan paling bodoh la hahaha.
Screwed up scene #4 : Didn't really elaborate that much on the Section B. Cikgu Nik warned me about this, haih.
Section D which was Komsas, was fine. 10 marks je, lantak la hahaha. So now, I'll keep my fingers crossed untuk markah lawa cause it will put a smile on my face and it will be such a relief to get good marks for it, fosho. Then I have to depend on my paper 1 pulak *shivers*

You don't need to ask about my Arts cause well, keep this in mind : I'm not an artist and I don't have hands that can draw as good as Fahmi hahaha.

Today's papers were worse than yesterday's, seriously. I crammed my time to study Science and Agama which resulted to an unproductive study. Tak masuk otak. Actually, I didn't have time to study Agama pun. So Science paper 2 was answerable. Despite question number 2 which left me clueless and blank. Tak tahu apa jawapan dia langsung k. Hopefully markah lawa jugak, amin.
Lets not talk about Agama paper okay ! Dah kata tak study langsung. Study pun like, 4 chapters out of 15. Screwed gila okay. I had 2 hours to answer the whole paper but after an hour, my answer sheets were still blank, I'm dead serious. I did nothing but sleep and look around. Then I started trying to answer the questions. Harisah and Izreen were shocked when they looked at me and saw my blank answer sheets.

Geez, that was the first time in my life that I didn't get to answer a paper after an hour it started ! That was the first time I went blank after reading the questions ! That was the first time in my life I felt so.. cuak ! Sampai boleh rasa nak terkencing, don't play play.
This, I have to keep my fingers crossed til they break for an A. If I do get an A, it will be a miracle :D


Okay, I'm done talking about my exam. How's everyone doing ? Alright ? Good :)
Actually, I don't have anything interesting to tell cause I've been spending my days studying. Well, sorta hehe.
Yesterday I went to Harisah's grandma's house to study. Iman was there too. Ended up eating Maggi, talking, laughing and oh the major distraction, the Internet. Okay fine, maybe talking was the major distraction, whatever. Haha.
Didn't really study that much. Iman and I wrestled with each other twice and look look ! Now I have a bruise on my leg, my head and a tiny cut under my eye. Bruise on my head was due to Iman, pressing my head onto the friggin' floor and the cut under my eye was when he pushed me onto the floor and my specs scarred under my eye. Sial punya Iman.
Anyway, I went home at 10pm and was sleepy. But managed to keep my eyes wide open til 12am.

I can't wait for finals to be over and done with. Although they postponed the unimportant exams to 19th and 20th November. Bodoh gila tak terkata -.-


2 comments:

Fahmi Ismail said...

whoaa my name was a bigger size AND a different color. i must be very special!

hahaha

Hazwani AZ said...

hahaha yeah you are Fahmi. kembang ah tu ! AHAH

Histories