Friday, October 2, 2009

Genuine



Hi ! How's everyone doing ? Good ? Alright, good to know :)

As you can see, I haven't been in a good mood. I guess due to the pms, which I can't keep on blaming cause I'll be going through it til I'm old. Of course at a certain age, around 40 something ? I don't know.

Anyhooo, how's school ? I can still rant about how hot it has been but it won't do any good, so I won't rant about it. I just wanna say that it has been bloody hot and I've been sweating bullets for this whole week. But I think it rained on Wednesday which was a plus (Y) Suka gila kalau hujan masa tengah sekolah sebab sejuk !
But, this week, school days were quite dull which made me disappointed cause I always look forward to school. Not this week I guess :'(

Miera and Shar didn't come to school yesterday. So, during Seni, I had no partner. I sat beside Tufah instead. As always, teacher was being such a pain, talking to us like we're some crackheads. During Science, Miss Anniza joined us at the back so we had sorta like a group, haha. She was so open-minded that day, that we talked about those out-of-the-ordinary topics, if you know what I'm talking about *ehem ehem*. Hey, at least we gained knowledge okay hahaha. Izreen was being his typical-self, he did a few hand gestures with that lollipop Harisah brought to school. That was what started the whole conversation with teacher.
KH was relaxing since all of us were minding our own business. So, I managed to finish my litar in less than an hour. Kudos to myself :') Hehe.

While today, was worse I guess, although Miera and Shar came. I think they had to come since our Geography folio was due today. Surprisingly ( in an annoying way ), Cikgu Fadzli was absent. That pissed me off cause I slept late last night just to finish up the friggin' folio and made it better and all. Tak apa tak apa, sabar. Patience is a virtue.
So anyhoo, I came into the class and found out that my desk was missing. It was the second time except that this time, it wasn't in Rhazes. It was nowhere to be found. I dragged Shar with me to meet Cikgu Manan. Then we had to go to each of the classes to see if my desk was there or not, then met Cikgu Manan again to tell him that it wasn't anywhere in any of the classes, then we had to go to the surau cause Cikgu Sze said it might be there but it wasn't ! So lastly, we went to Rhazes and 'borrowed' one of their desks. Hell with it, I was sweating bullets ! That was a turn off.
THEN, I had to finish up my Maths work that I didn't do since teacher said, that work provides us 10 marks for our Finals. So I had to do it in a rush. Second turn off !
THEN, Harisah told me that Cikgu Fadzli was absent and that made me pissed for awhile cause like I said, I rushed the night before just to finish up the folio *inhale, exhale*
So, after recess, it was Agama. Stressed up, yet again, cause I've just realized that my Agama note book ( my Agama note book which is complete went missing so I have to do a new book ) is still blank. I had to sort things out, make sure I didn't leave out anything from the index and whatnot.
GEEZ, TODAY COULDN'T BE MORE STRESSFUL IS IT ?! Plus with the messed up mind I was having, it wasn't a pretty school day for me. No, not at all.
So take note ; I hate being in a rush cause that makes me feel all tensed up, yada yada. Tak suka ! And you know, I actually hate doing things last minute. I mean, certain things. I always do my work last minute but my definition of last minute is that, the latest of getting it done is 24 hours before the deadline. Yes, if I have to send in my homework tomorrow, I have to finish up today. I can't do it like a few minutes or hours before sending it in. It'll just make me be in a rush and I'll be restless (N)
Anyhoo, but thanks to Izreen and Luen, after I let it out to them and asked for advice, I was better. Fuh, lifesavers ! :D

So, that was it.
Pak Teh is arriving here from US tomorrow, at around 5pm. Yeay ! Dah lama tak jumpa dia.


*The end of an inappropriate, unreasonable post :)
Sorry for wasting your time, haha.

No comments:

Histories