Sunday, October 25, 2009

Nuff Said



It's absurd that people say the world will come to an end in 2012. As far as I know, us human beings do not have the rights or ability to predict such thing.
Sure, the first time I read about it on Mastika, my heart was pumping a hundred times faster. I'm a sucker when it comes to topics about death. Yes, since I was a small kid. With a blank thought which was filled with fear, I asked my mom right after I read the article. She said it's absurd, nonsense. Us human beings will and can never know when is our Dooms Day. Is it me or these people think they are capable of predicting that impossible thing ?

I was reading the New Sunday Times. "World will not end in 2012" on the front page caught my eyes. After a long time of spreading rumors about it, now is the time they're telling us that the world will not end in 2012.
You should read it. New Sunday Times page 36 & 37. Tak ke gila tu sampai buat movie 2012 lagi -.- Geez


Tomorrow's school which I think, I'm gonna skip. If only dad gives me the green light, of course. Plus, I haven't finished my fuhreaking History folio which can just make my brain explodes into millions of pieces. This folio makes me waste my time not studying. Furk -.-

No comments:

Histories