Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Help Me, Chief


I'm not gonna confess nor am I going to do anything.
Confessing first is not my thang.
Go with the flow sounds nice.
Yeah, go with the flow without any expectations of the boy to have mutual feeling.
End up hurt sounds possible but it's obvious that I can't do anything if that happens, right ?
I just have to deal with the reality.

---

How's your holidays going ?
I've been going in and out of the house. Another 2 days straight at OU and yes, I'm bored of it already.
Went to OU yesterday with Miera, Mia and Mel, with only RM60 left in my purse after lunch, it didn't feel nice at all ! Had my eyes on a few pretty things but I couldn't afford 'em with only RM60. Ended up buying a top from Forever 21 with a help from Miera. Thank yous for lending me RM10. I will pay you back, that's for sure :)
For your information, I hate coming back home with only receipts or coins in my purse so yesterday was definitely one of those days. I felt like banging my head against the wall ! Let alone the amount of money left in my tabung. When I open it and look inside, I feel like crying my eyeballs off. Okay, exaggerating much but I seriously do feel so blegh, y'know ?
Today, followed mom to OU, along with my brother and sister for that Jusco JCard sale thingymajiggy. I should smack myself for wearing heels cause I knew that we would walk around Jusco the whole time. Anyway, kakak wanted to buy a lot of those baby stuff cause well, her baby will be saying hello to the world in another 2 weeks+. She's excited about it til she doesn't even think about the pain she'll be going through -.-
So we spent half of the day at OU, each of us bought a few things. I bought a bag and a pair of heels. Thank yous Mama <3
Okay, sumpah penat.

I have a thang for lacy and studded things, really. My eyes will be like this -> O.O if I see a beautiful studded or lacy thing. Ah,


My plans to throw away the books that I'm not and won't be using anymore and to complete the picture frames haven't even started yet. I have to print out the new pictures I have and stick it, replacing the old ones. Then I have to hang it, done ! Sounds easy, but it's actually a lot of work. Too many distractions. That's the reason why I can't complete these tasks, mhmm. I shall start tomorrow *fingers crossed*

No comments:

Histories