Thursday, December 10, 2009

Sickness

I can brag about how much pain am I going through right now cause I'm seriously in pain.
Yes, I'm actually having a fever.
So I'm having a sore throat and a flu. I've just realized that if I'm having a fever, my joints will hurt. Now, my back feels like it's going to break into millions of pieces and my hands hurt too. Oh and I have a cut on the side of my tongue. Mom says it's because of panas dalam ? I don't know what it means but yeah, it hurts when I eat.
Oh, the agony :(

Didn't sleep well last night cause my throat was like burning, my head was throbbing and my nose was blocked. Terrible night !
Panadols saved the day though.
Skipped my Math class. Mom told the teacher that I'm having a fever.
But I'm sure that I have to attend the class tomorrow. Uhh, I feel so weak :(

My plan to go to Miera's house and help her bake brownies had to cancel.
Geez, I have to go out. Staying home for, I don't know, I've lost count, ain't nice !
Mhmm, wait til I'm all better :D

No comments:

Histories