Wednesday, February 10, 2010

We All Have A Devil Deep Inside




I miss these two bitches like damn ! :(
Haven't been spending that much time with Sabrina since I can't go out. We update each other and all on Monday and Friday only cause we have tuition.
Whilst Dayang, hope you're a-okay in Sarawak ! You better get your ass here after PMR and make sure it's not a week or two weeks' trip -.- It feels so weird not seeing you for 10 months plus ! Sorry for not calling. You know me, not a big fan of spending time on the phone and I don't really have time to even dial :( I'll make it up to you, someday !


Hi, do you realize that yesterday was 9th of February, 2010. Which was 90210 ?
Cool ain't it ? Oh yeahhhh.

As for me, everything's going great, fine... Ok, I'm lying, heh.
Not really a good start of a new month. And damnfug, it's only February. Yes, it's only the second month and things aren't like I've imagined. This tense situation has been going on for 2 weeks and mhmm, I have a feeling it will go on longer.
Ok whatever, there are things that I don't really wanna give a damn about. Membuang masa je.

Anyway, I did quite bad on my Intervensi 1. 6As, 1B and ID. Curse you, Sejarah :) Gonna try and start studying from now on. Sort of like an early preparation ? Yeaahhh.
Can you believe it ?! That PMR is in another 8 months ?! Yes, 8 friggin' months. Sounds like a long way to go but you know how time flies now right ? At the speed of light okay !

What else, what else ?
Oh right, guess what ? Haha, Andy said I'm different now. Rather quite.
Aaahh I'm sorry, not really in the mood to talk a lot nowadays. You might see me walking around alone in school. That's just because I run away from people, haha. Yes I'm being seriously serious.

Have you tried reading The Secret ; To Teen Power by Paul Harrington ? At first I thought it's a boring book. The one with lots of mind-twisting facts and with explanations that seem impossible for a girl like me to understand. But heck, I gave it a try. It's a perfect book for a pessimist, I'm serious. I'm at page 47 and it has inspired me even though it has only been 47 pages of facts. I admit, I'm not a huge fan of reading but I believe I can actually finish this book.

I am not a big fan of Jonas Brothers but you should give Nick Jonas a chance. His new song ; Who I Am is quite nice. The music video is cool too :)

Okay, I'm blank. Bye !

1 comment:

Fahmi Ismail said...

SO THATS WHY! whenever i bump into you, you always have a moody face on and u walk alone.

its okay, u run away from people, i run towards you. at least for a few minutes

Histories