Saturday, September 11, 2010

Whistle For The Choir



I'm in love with music. I can't live a day without listening to music.
There are some people who don't give a shit about music. They listen to it in the car or just when they get the chance. But me, as I wake up, if I have nothing to do, I'll just stay in bed, plug on my earphones and turn on the music.
Music connects with my mood. When I'm utterly pissed off, screamo helps. When I'm down, emo songs help. Thank God I'm a universal listener.

"Some people believe in God, I believe in music. Some people pray, I turn up the radio."

; A girl from Closer To The Edge by 30 Seconds To Mars.

Some people's passion in music can just go overboard, no?

To me, it's not fair for people to judge someone's interest in music.
For example, I'm into screamos. But some people tend to judge, like "It's not okay for a girl to listen to screamos. Where's your feminine side?".
Listening to screamos has nothing to do with our personality. It's the interest that counts, you shallow-minded people.
It annoys me to my guts when people tend to judge me based on my interest in music. It's not even a crime nor wrong.

I don't have an interest in a specific genre. I love anything that makes my ears jizz. Eargasm, you know.

1) Bring Me The Horizon - The Sadness Will Never End
As you see "Bring Me The Horizon", I bet the first thing that crosses your mind is, "This isn't music ! This is just a guy named Oliver Sykes, screaming his voice box out". Okay. Last time, when I listened to Bring Me The Horizon, I thought they were horrible ! Have you tried listening to Chelsea Smile? Pray For Plagues? Rawrrrr! ? I swear they were all horrible to me. But, try listening to them when you're pissed off. I swear, it calms you down a bit from all the rage.
Their new song, It Never Ends isn't that bad. They're a bit different now. They're not as bad as last time, really. The Sadness Will Never End is definitely my favorite.

2) Empire Of The Sun - Walking On A Dream
Their first song that I listened to was We Are The People. At first, it sounded weird to me. But after awhile, I just love it. Walking On A Dream is just too good. Eargasm, definitely ! Who else tells you that "we are always running for the thrill of it" ?

3) Passion Pit
Give it a try ! Listen to To Kingdom Come, Sleepyhead and Little Secrets. They're so catchy, I love.

You see, I listen to songs that sound weird too. As long as they're catchy, good lyrics, then fine with me.
And oh, I can never get tired of Avenged Sevenfold. They deserve gazillions of thumbs up !

No comments:

Histories