Saturday, September 27, 2008

Before saying goodbye

Well, right now, in my mind, I can only think of those memories
Seriously. I dont know why. It's just like glue. It sticks in my mind. So, right now, since I cant stop thinking of it for a moment, I feel like I wanna post it. Haha, and again, I dont know why I feel that :O

Memories that I still and always will remember :)

1. You sent a msg, lyric Avril - Girlfriend. " Hey hey, you you, I want to be your boyfriend... ". Haha, lawak gile
2. You pokok kelapa and I pokok cactus/pokok ros -_-
3. Panda eyes ; mata sepet
4. I told you that my friends wrote their bf(s) name on their hands. Then you asked me to write your name down too. " ..... <3 "
5. You panggil i dgn panggilan tu smue
6. I told you, I was listening to Toploader-Dancing in the moonlight. Then, you said, after you came back from dinner, you and me were going to dance in the moonlight :')
7. Merajuk merajuk times

THERE ARE MORE, BUT I ONLY REMEMBER THESE. Anything, I'll edit :)

And, um sorry about all those fights. Well, everything happened for a reason, right :)
Oh and, I don't care if you wanna keep the things I gave to you, y'know, the flower cause I was bored. Umph yeah, suke hati you la, you nak simpan ke tak. But I hope you know, that was the first time I gave something that I did on my own, to someone :)
THANKS FOR EVERYTHING. YOU'RE THE BEST
xoxo

Loves,
Hazwani, was lucky and had the time of her life <3>

No comments:

Histories