Saturday, September 27, 2008

A town called hypocrisy

Yes, I'm tired, exhausted. Went to lots of places, sorta. Best la jugakk. My sis, Huzai, my brother, Harris and my maid. We left home around 8.30. Made a pit stop at the mobil
At first we went to PJ, to meet my sister's friend, and then we went to 7-Eleven there to meet her other friend -.- Yes, she has lots of friends, everywhere ! And eee bongok punye mamat -.- hahaha. My sister's friend asked, how old am i ? My sis said thirteen. Another guy, the cashier said, " haa, boleh laaa. kan ? " EEEEE, tak ade life :s hahaha
Then we went to the LRT station to pick up my cousin, Jalil. Hahaha and there goes all the laughter. Die mmg joker asli babee :D haha.
We stopped by at my sister's house in Subang. Lepak jap kat situ. I was bored cause everyone was busy texting and me, ah tarak ade sape nak sms -.- But lucky, when I was in the car, going to Mont Kiara, Luen texted me. Yes, thank you Luen ! You're the life saver :D hahaha. Then, I was hyper. I was listening to The Used-Smother Me. I sang that song very loud, at my brother's face and all. Woooaaaaahhhhh :D
And then, Soulja Boy-Crank That was on radio. Ape lagiii ? NYANYI KUAT GILE AH. " youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu" HAHAHA. And my sister was driving until 120 km/h. That made it all better and more fun. hahaha. vroom vroom :D
We arrived at my aunt's house in Mont Kiara. It is an apartment, so, we had to pass the guards. We used Jalil's name. But my sis said to the guard, " my name is Jalil " -____- When the guard called my aunt's house, he said, " there's Madam Jalil here ". HAHAHAHAHAHA, MADAM JALIL ! So, Jalil was making jokes. He said, " ish, guard ni. terbalik jantina orang. ntah ntah nnt die tukar ayat jadi, ' she's a guy, he's a girl ' smue tuu " . HAHA
We ate at my aunt's house for a while then, went back home

Aaaahhhhh, a great night 8D

Loves,
Hazwani Handsome .

No comments:

Histories