Monday, September 29, 2008

It's coming, It's coming !

Ramadhan is coming to an end and Syawal is coming :) Yes, the fasting month is over. Tomorrow is the last day. Then, Rayaaa ! Gosh, it's not really cool that on the first day of this fasting month, I didn't fast cause, y'know, that girl's thingymajiggy. Yeah, and now, on the last day of this fasting month, AGAIN, I cant fast. Sucks gile. I can't even enjoy the beginning nor the end of Ramadhan :@ har-har
Though, to me, this year's fasting month wasn't really devastating. I didn't go to Terawih, I didn't pray 5 times a day. OMG ): I'm so so sorry. And, I wasn't really a good girl. I cursed. Omg, mmg kurang pahala. Ya Allah! Hmph yeah, I feel veryvery guilty. InsyaAllah, if there's next year, I'll try my best to make it better. INSYAALLAH :)
For this coming Hari Raya, I'm not sure it'll be fun if I keep thinking of all my problems. So, I hope, on the first day of Raya, I won't be moody nor thinking of all these mambojambo, yada yada, crappy crappy problems. Yeah, I'll enjoy it. And if it's a thumbs up to balik kampung, it's much better i guess. I mean, KEJAR AYAM ? >:D hahaha
Although, me, my sister and my brother are not close with all the relatives at the village, I think we'll have a great time. We're only close to the relatives on my mother's side and they're gonna be there too. So yeah, it'll be great :D sadly, Jalil is not gonna be there. He's going back to Terengganu first. Haihh, no jokes and no overload 'HAHA'

HELLO DUIT RAYA $.$

Loves,
Hazwani

No comments:

Histories