Friday, October 3, 2008

That exciting moment

Blogger, I miss you :D hahaha. Yes, I've been busy since it was raya. Went here and there, did house chores and all. Oh gosh, you have no idea how it was

300908 ;

Yes, it was the last day of Ramadhan and I had plans with my sister already. We planned to make cookies but lastly, we made cornflakes something something. Haha, I can't remember okay. We went to Ikano, my brother followed. Bought few things and my sister's friend gave us free ice-cream from New Zealand something something. HAHA, I can't remember the name of that too :P We reached home and my aunt was there. She was the one who made us changed our minds about the cookies. So, we had to buy few things again at ou. But when we reached there, we were too busy in the Parkson, shopping :P Bukak puasa at Coffee Bean and later, we had to finish our 'mission' which are - buy Wan's sandals and buy the ingredients. Mission accomplished, went to Parkson again cause my aunt was interested in this handbag. Haha, we were there until it closed. I mean by closed is, the lights went off and the escalators are turned off too O.O HAHAHA
Oh oh, and that night, after me, my sis and my brother went to Zharif's house to take my guitar, my sis let me drive :DDDD Well, driving tak handsome lagi but still can practise right ? heee :D

010908 ;

The first day of raya wasn't that great. It was quite boring. But that night, my aunt brought my sis and I to pavilion :) Haha mmg best. Imagine, the night before, we went shopping at ou and that night, we went shopping at pavilion. We went home about 12 a.m. Before that we ate at La Bodega, Pavilion. Ahhh, sedap :) I drank Lovey Dovey, the mocktail. OMG, SEDAP GILE :9 and fyi, mocktail doesn't have alcohol

020908 ;

Balik kampung :) KAMBENG, I MISS YOU ! Um Izreen, I dont mean YOU, okay ? Hahaha. Left home at 8.15, went to uncle's house first. About 8.45 we left Pak Lang's house and on a journey to Negeri Sembilan. Ish, since Asif was at the back with me, and yeah, he's big ( haha ), I got to sleep at my own sit while he took two sits -.-" Nasib baik tak sakit pinggang or anything. PFFT, GRRR ! Oh and u know what, sesat ow mase nak pegi Tengkek. Haha, kakak forgot the way to Tengkek. I still remember, he asked this guy. She said " Bang, mane jalan nak pegi tengkek ? " . That guy said " erm, saya tak tahu, saya bukan orang sini " . -_____________-" Haha, mmg best. Oh oh, I 'watched' a lot of kambengs and lembus melepaskan 'bahan buangan' di tepi jalan :s HAHAHA. So anyway, mase balik, jam -.-" Lama gile. Reached home about 8.15. I was in a rush cause I had to get ready for Sabrina's open house. I took a shower, wear this and that, and woosh, went to her house. Gosh, I was exhausted x_x

030908 ;

Today, I went to Melaka with my mom, aunt, aunt's maid, grandma, and my cousin ( 3 years old ) . We went there for a day trip.We went to the zoo. Damn, my cousin, Aidi, terlebih hyper -.-" Lari sini, sana. Pfft. Haha. We ate at this resort, I forgot the name. Ngeehee xD Then we went to town there, ate ABC, shop for a while and went home. HAHAHA, whatever it is, I'm still tired.

Loves ,
Hazwani yg Exhausted

No comments:

Histories