Friday, September 26, 2008

Pieces mended

I'm surprised when I looked at the right corner of this Sony VAIO laptop. It is 4.05 A.M
Yes, I just finished my Geography folio and my mom is gonna give me a lecture if she knows that I done my folio at 4.05 A.M
Fahmi went off about 3.10 A.M . Thank you very much -.-"
Tomorrow. Oh wait, I mean, later in the morning, when I wake up, I'll print out my folio and before I go to school, take a 'pit stop' at the Jasema and bind my folio. Maybe I'll buy some pens, since mine are out of ink
I think I better go to sleep. Im quite exhausted though
But it's a good thing that I get to sleep just less than 7 hours, since I plan to wake up at 10 A.M. No, I don't just plan. I set my alarm clock at 10, so I'm sure I'll wake up at 10
My bed is calling me :)

Loves,
Hazwani T.T

No comments:

Histories