Wednesday, September 24, 2008

we should get jerseys

This first bitch ;



I've known her since erm .. before BUSH rules that freaking US. Haha, since std.2 to be precise :) There were lots of ups and downs. But hey, that's just normal. Memang wajib ade ups and downs :) we were real close when we were std.2. haha kejar Fadhli, sana, sini :') but std. 3? The most problematic year between us. We fought a lot. Std. 4, we weren't close. Std.5 ; Anis saved the day. Haha. We were friends again cause Anis kept saying " Hazwani, forgive her laa.. ". Thanks Anis. I'm still counting the years of our friendship though. She's from Sarawak and moved to KL when she was 8. But now, she's back in Sarawak cause her mom got a promotion there. Yerp, sadsadsad. But we still contact each other though. She's the laughing gas. Evrytime I'm with her, you'll see me laughing out loud >.<
Oh oh, muke die mahal ! Gambar die mahal ! Ayat die pun mahal ! HAHAHA !
Yes, she's the bitch, she's the man :D hahahaha. Die tinggi dan panjang seperti zirafah di Africa. Yes, BM saya, A++ . Ngee :B She loves to embarrass me in any ways. Seriously, IN ANY WAYS. Like a big sister bullying a small sister, y'know ? Haha. She's the BIG one, I'm the SMALL one :) hehehe. Even my mom said we're like sisters. Aww, thanks Mama :D But i still kene buli
Pfft, shit -.- hahaha



APE APE PUN, AKU STILL RINDU KAU LA GILE !
and, seriously, dont ever think that me. no no, scratch that "me". ALL OF US HERE, lupekan you. hoho you jgn main main. mase kitorang keluar curve, bukak puasa on the 20th Sept 08 tu, sumpah i hope gile babs yg u pun ade kat situ


Loves,
Hazwani yg rindu minah yg selalu memalukan aku <3

No comments:

Histories