Monday, September 15, 2008

such a bad day

Hello again, losers :) im just bored and im having that blogging mood. Soo, tadaaaa, hazwani here :D hahaha
Today, school was okaaayyyy. Ekkk, NOT ! at first it was okay. cam tralala, cam biase
gelak gelak, blablabla. then Aneesa brought along her fever virus to school -.-" bongokkan dier ?
dah demam, datang sekolah. AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, BONGOK BONGOK BONGOK :@ HAHAHA, just kidding
so yeahh, in class smue cm tak ade mood je nak belajar. and i sat like next to aneesa, talked to Fadhli and all
SUDDENLY, i felt dizzy. Yeahh, pening cm pusing gile :s at first i thought it was going to be okay if i just urut urut
but no. i felt like there's something at my throat. it makes me feel like i want to vomit. so i put my head on my desk :|
Pn Zuwaida came in. tak pay attention ow kat ape die ajar. my eyes were like always closed. cause if i open my eyes, i'll feel dizzy. like the class was spinning. @.@
After her class, i went to the back , to my own place. when i stood up, YA ALLAH ! Pening gile babs ah !
Aneesa looked awful maaaan ! hahaha. and then , i cant stand it anymore so i asked fadhli to call my mom. i wanted him to go to the public phone downstairs and called my mom but NO ! he didnt want to
he rather sat beside Shasha then helping. bongok punye kawan -.- i knew him since standard one and yeah. now you know how sial-ish he is. HAHAHAHA XD sorry duddeeee :P
and then cikgu Maarof came in. Fadhli was like, " cikgu maarof, pinjam phone ! nak call mak hazwani. malas nak turun ". yerp, fadhli only do things through the easy way. mhmm, thats my friend -.-"
about 3, my mom and brother came. my mom waited in the car, my brother took care of everything
i went home early. after i arrived home, terus tido. pening gilelelele
umph, so right now, im doing my work while onlining :D and tgh usha satu gbr ni . HAHAHA
kat flickr aswad. ade ah satu gbr ni. kesian Sabrina. ngehehe <:D
if u want to look at it, search for yourself. i boleh letak url kat sini but nnt sabrina marah kang :S hahaha !
TOODLES !

loves,
hazwani the rockstar 8D

No comments:

Histories