Saturday, September 13, 2008

what a drama

gosh, it has been 13 days of puasa. althought it has been 13 days, every weekends, i'll feel that hungry-ness veryvery fast
but if it is weekdays, i dont really feel the hunger very much :s thats why i dont really like weekends when its fasting month -.-
and also, weekends are quite boring. I can't eat when we're bored ( haha ) and, I dont really go to the shopping mall
i went ou bout 2 weeks ago i guess. YEAHH -.- sumpah rindu gilee ); haha

So anywayyy , oh you know what.. i dont know why, i kept thinking of that poem. SERIOUS SHITEEE' , everytime i read it. over and over again
i know its annoying that i keep reading it over and OVER again. haha. but well, that's happening right now :/
yeah im reading it..
omg, why oh why ? why am i reading it ? well i mean, it is sweet. OF COURSE ITS SWEET ! duhhh :)
haha but i cant find the reason why i keep reading it
okay, i have to stop blabbering bout this. *inhale and exhale air*. umph, okay (:

I feel like i want to type the poem here, y'know. SUMPAH CAM AGAK TOUCHING AND ALL
well mybe for some of you peeps say, " alaa, biase je. bukannye pape pun "
well, he wrote it last year and he made it himself, kat sekolah, mase cikgu tgh ajar, smpai die tak dpt jawab soalan senang dari ckgu. so agak hebat la tu :D haha.
okay, should i copy and paste it here or what ? yes ? no ? yes ? no ? OMG ! -.-" haha
hmm i think i want to. cause cam sayang gile siot kat poem tu :)
kertas poem tu dah koyak rabak, kene air hujan ( HAHA ) , sorry dudeee. i didnt do it on purpose though. ngeehee
at least i still keep it right ? altough you ask me to throw it away. wth, haha
so, here it goes .. :


Lips like scarlet rose petals,
Eyes like devine precious metals,
The love that I feel for you,
Is not matched by those but a few.

When we are together,
My heart's as light as a feather,
And the joy that you bring to me,
Is greater than the wrath of the sea.

At night when I think of you,
And imagine if our hearts will be true,
And if ever we are together,
I beg that you remember,
That I will surrender,
If you be my only lover.


Oh and to the dude who wrote this poem, if you're reading this blog, umm im sorry if i didnt make you happy by saying yes
I just feel its for your own good. IM SO SO SO SORRY );

loves,
Hazwani the budak bodoh :|

No comments:

Histories