Friday, October 17, 2008

Call me a heroine, I'll say you're right

It's final term , yes oh yes. Study til my head feels like it's going to explode.
Finished PJK, BM Paper 1 and Pendidikan Islam
PJK was okay. And it's because I studied :D Pendidikan Islam too. That, I studied like .. like .. hm , very hard T_T haha

So today, went to school at 11 a.m cause had to help the seniors in the hall
I thought we had to arrange the chairs or something. Tengok tengok, gunting this thingymajiggy
HAHA
Oh , I HATE YOU HAZEEM ! Gosh, if you called him, mase die lalu dewan tu , I'll shove my shoes down your throat oh
But thank God, you tak buat kan :)
Pape pun, Hazeem still the sepet guy and perangai cam pain in the ass

Me ; Ah you tak payah pinjam buku Harisah. Harisah, jangan bagi die. Muahaha
Hazeem ; Aku panggil sorang daripada mamat kat padang tu kang. Haa haa

I HATE YOU MAAANNN ! :@

Anywayyyyyy , I saved you Shashaaa :D
Haha nasib baik I ade baju koko and seluar
Kalau tak, I have no idea how you're gonna survive
HAHA
NOOO , convention is tomorrow. I'm gonna miss SKTTDI 1's Canteen Day ):
I just hope the convention is gonna be fun
For now, I have a date with some extraordinary and hot school books
GRR

Loves,
Hazwani :|

No comments:

Histories