Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Still fly for someone who's full of hatred

Does it always have to be me ? The one who gets all these misery, problems that are just unbearable to even be inside my head
I just wish that I can take it all out and throw it at the Pacific Ocean ?
Erm, I dont know where the hell it is actually but whatever

MY FINAL EXAM IS LIKE TOMORROW
Tomorrow is just PJ so , tak kisah la kan :P but but but , I still study that subject though
Soo, since I have all these problems, I'm feeling less confident in getting straight A's
Maybe I'll get distracted ? Hmm
My sis said that I can tell my friends but it's better to only tell two people
I think I'll make Dayang, Sabrina, Sofia and him maybe , as my tempat mengadu

Dayang, it'll be so much better if I can tell you face to face babe :/

Loves,
Hazwani

No comments:

Histories