Sunday, October 5, 2008

Kids in modern days

Hahaha, I am so lucky to have her as my cousin :') yeah, I think I'm being sarcastic at some point.
It happened just now and as you guys know, I'm online. She saw my top friends' pictures. And she thought all of them are my hmm, like she said, ' aweks '. HAHAHAHA

About her :
Name- Aisha
Nick- Chacha ( i think that's how to speel it o.o )
Age- 6 years old

Haha, tu je yg i tau :P

Chacha : Eh kak wani, tu smue awek kak wani laa *giggles*
Me : *in my mind, i said "DO I LOOK LIKE A GAY ?! " *. mane ade tu awek kak wani. hehh
*i opened my glasses*
Chacha : kak wani lawa la kalau bukak cermin mata. kalau pakai tak lawa, buruk.
Me : tak lawa ? haha chacha pandai ckp kan ?
Chacha : jadi, kan kak wani lawa, tak kan tak ade boyfriend ?
Me : umm, tak adee. chacha ade kan ? kak wani tauu. haha
Chacha: oh chacha ade. banyaaaakkkk !
Me : o.O *dayyum*

Yes, she's very the very cute. But, damn annoying and she loves me :DDD HAHAHA
She's six but the way she talks, makes me feel as if she's the same age as me maaannnn :O

Loves,
Hazwani

No comments:

Histories