Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Pathetic, Ordinary

My hatred towards final exam is higher than Mount Everest, seriously !
2 more days till it's over and God knows how I can't wait for that
I can't wait for teacher to say, " Time's up, put your pens down, stop writing "
I'll scream my lungs out, throw my papers and shout
Well, teacher can pick up my paper, muahaha
Then then then, I'll kiss final exam goodbye and run as fast as I can down the stairs and shout AGAIN
Well, it's just a plan. I'm not like gonna do it for real, pfft
Papers papers. Friggin' hard maannn ! My brain felt like it was going to burst anytime, into million pieces
Maths Paper 1, surprisingly, it's hard
Especially that ermm, Polygons, Angles. And to be honest, I was quite blank when I read the questions
But I answered all the questions. Fuhhh
Today, Maths Paper 2, OHMEEGOD
That, I felt like my brain was attacked by nuclear bombs
And again, I went blank for those Polygons, Angles questions
I left about 3 questions blank and 2 questions I answered without thinking
What was in my mind, I wrote it down. Har har :s
Civic, I have no idea what I answered. I can't even remember the questions
So aaaannnyyywwwaaayyyyy , Science Paper 1, that's another torture
I forgot Amoeba is in what category. Is it plant or animal thingymajiggy :s
I'm hopeless. I feel like I'm gonna fail this term
Or maybe I won't get top 3 and if that happens, I'll get grounded till form 3
You don't know my parents so shut up, grrr

Tomorrow, there's Science Paper 2, Arts Theory and Sejarah
For God's sake, why must killer subjects be in the end ?
Last papers are Geography and KH :@
Sheesh, tak boleh teruk lagi ke ?

xx Hazwani ;

No comments:

Histories