Friday, October 24, 2008

<3

What can I say ? Thanks to Sabrina and Azrel, I'm okay now (:
Azrel told me to DON'T think about my problems, concentrate on the tomorrow's exam
Well, he cheered me up though
Sabrina, -__-" no comment
Haha, I'm trying to forget my problems, concentrate on KH and Geography
Yeah, it's great that tomorrow's the last day of final exams <3

Oh gosh, I've been staring at the laptop screen for hours and I'm still reading KH text book
And guess what, I'm currently at page 11 :O
I hate youu, laptop, grr ! Haha

p/s : Thanks Sabrina and Azrel ;)

Loves,
Hazwani tak sabar habis finals

2 comments:

When I say jump , you say ? said...

awwww :D
im FLATTERED :D
i cheered u up
awwww
gila BEST :D
aku batuuu ;D
haha

loves,nik adrien aliff's , iskandar's :p
haha

Hazwani AZ said...

eee cam bangang je kauu -.-' but mostly azrel yg cheer up kan akuu, kau sikit je. cam sekecil semut je kau cheer up kan aku. bahaha :B
ee jangan perasan la kau iskandar's and adrien okayyy
dah la kau bercinta ngan bacteria. HAHAHA, bodoh !

Histories