Tuesday, October 7, 2008

This one's a cheap shot

Hello suckers ,
Haha today, school was okay. I mean, I wasn't really in a good mood at some times but it was just okay. Haha. Maths, we didn't learn. Went to the computer lab and some of them played CS, while I was doing this thing for convention with Hazeem -_-" Science, yeah that new teacher told us to read the book. Just that ! Hahaha, ape lagi, bersembang ah :P Well, as for your information, Pn. Farhana beranak i guess. Fahmi said, Pn. Farhana is his wife, and that's his child -_-" HAHAHA. Anyway, hmm Fadhli, Danial, Shasha and I talked about virginity. HAHA, what ? Danial was talking about it. He asked, sape pernah make out ? Haha, I TAK PERNAH OKAY :D So, blablabla. OH OHH, I SAVED A FISH ! Hahaha, I mean, Ikin was the one who held the fish and brought it to the pond but it was my idea to see if the fish is alive :D Haha. We found it in front of the stairs at the form 3's block, on the way to the canteen. Fuish, the fish was lucky :) I was the heroin too, other than Ikin. Hahaha. Geo and BM was normal. Oh Sejarah. Hahaha, I was a good student (:0 I didn't talk a lot. But Danial bongok ahh. He's weird cause, if he writes things that he hears. Like yesterday, Fadhli said, " heads yess ", then he wrote on the table, " heads yess ". Get me ? So just now, when he was writing Sejarah notes, I guess he was singing Secondhand Serenade - Fall For You. Becausee, look at this .. :


1. Pendidikan
- pendidikan tonight will be the night format menumpukan could it be that we kemahiran bertukang another day menyumpit i swear it's true.

Hahahahaha, yess. Fahmi, Fadhli and I laughed like hell :'D Then, I told Fahmi that my friend listens to a song, ding dong song (you touch my tra la la). Hahahaha Fahmi knows that song ! And I'm not surpised cause he knows another song that's worse I guess. HAHA. Fahmi and Danial sang that song in class. Ye la, Fahmi ajar Danial nyanyi lagu tu. Danial nyanyi mmg tak boleh bla gile ! Dgn muke die yg layan gile and suara die. HAHA, you have got to see him singing that song :D
Oh, mase balik, tah pape ah IzreenKambeng -.-" Bahasa keling tu cm bangang gile ! HAHAHAHA

Lastly, oh oh , ade orang tu kan, mase die tgh ckp tadi, air liur die terpancut keluar. EEEE, HAHAHA ! :P

Loves,
Hazwani yg tgh gelak, melupakan semue masalah >.<

2 comments:

zamildrift said...

hahahahaha, siot boleh pulak mixkan education dgn song lyrics yang tah pape jadinye.

Hazwani AZ said...

hahahaha tu mereng punya manusia :D

Histories