Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Your brain is bigger, Einstein

Okay, first, I'm kinda exhausted. Just now in school, I felt like I wanted to faint, seriously. But after I drank and ate, I think I got my energy back ? Haha. Yeah, yesterday I slept at 5 a.m okay. What do u think ? ;/

--------------------------------


Final term is just next week on the 16th , yeahh, 16TH ! I'm sure time will past so fast, it'll feel like a few seconds and it's the big day already. I have to force myself to study , and i mean, study veryveryveryveryvery hard. IT'S FINAL TERM EXAM FOR GOD'S SAKE !
And my dad said, if i get top three, he'll get me SLR / DSLR camera. Second hand of course. But still, bersyukur la kan :)
I have to be a nerd, part time ( haha ) , read books, study and all. But gosh, I'm so stubborn and lazy. I haven't study yet. Wait, I havent's study at all ! ):
Ya Allah, help me !


Loves,
Hazwani yg pemalas gile babii

No comments:

Histories