Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Tick tick boom

I miss you bloggie :')
Internet masalah gile for the past few days
Phone line pun rosak so yeahh, dah lama gile tak gayut phone ngan orang tersayang <3 ;D
HAHAHA
Stories huh ? Not much but ade je laa
Final exam is OVER ! I repeat, OVER ! :D
I'm freeeeeeeeeeeeee, like a bird. hahaha
But my parents, ERGH ! I can't tell you here cause it'll be very very long, sorrayh
Haha
I can't wait to go to school cause to me, being in school is way better than staying at home :/
Mhmm, friends are just everything
FAHMI , YOU BETTER MAKE ME SMILE IN SCHOOL
Oopss, tak katai okay :P Haha

For the past few days, I've been taking pictures of the flowers in the garden with my dad's phone ; N73
I don't have a camera okay. Ye laa, rosak je :@
So anyway, I took pictures of the orchids, roses and others
What can I say, my mom loves gardening
But but but, I'm sorry, I can't post the pictures cause I'm not done editting them
And I don't feel like posting those pictures
But Fahmi, I'll show you when you online

For now, I'm going off
I wanna get ready for school
AAAAAAHHHH, I can't wait to go to school :DD

Loves,
Hazwani Bunny

2 comments:

Fahmi Ismail said...

I did make you laugh didn't I? And you're right, I think I like it better in school. What with the friends and the jokes. Who would want to say a home anyway?

Anyways, can i seez eh picuures???//

Hazwani AZ said...

hmm stupid people ? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA :P

Histories