Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Blood doesn't matter

I've been trying to forget my problems at times. And it works by just laugh, talk, etc.
Yes, I've been having a good time with my mom
It's impossible if you don't have anything misunderstanding with your mom
All the fights, sometimes you feel like you hate your mom and all, it's just life
It's suppose to happen, you know. I mean, that's what I think

Today, I had a good time
I woke up at 11 since I slept late last night. Then I went out for a jog. Gosh, dah lamaaaa tak lari, jog, stamina pun dah turun :(
Since the Sun was almost on top of my head and I don't have that stamina I used to have, I just did 2 rounds, around TTDI
My dad went to the office and my mom went out with her mom. So I was alone at home with my maid
Kaki dah lembik, hahaha
After I sat under the fan, my body was dry from sweat, I took a bath

In the evening, I followed my mom and grandma to KD
Round round
Arrived home, sat in my mom's room and made a conversation with her. My brother joined and also my dad
It was fun. There were laughters. Hahaha and yeah, I talked all the crappy but funny stuff
And as always, made nonsense craps about my brother and my dad >:) Hahaha

So here I am, talking about what a great day I had while chatting with this guy who calls me gila -.-
So yeah, tak nak insert name cause nanti ade orang tu sakit hati, blablabla

Tataa,
Hazwani <3

2 comments:

Deedee said...

you're lucky womaaann. i wud wanna have your family. korg mcm spent time together. thts wht i call family :)

Hazwani AZ said...

haha tu pun tgk time ah :D but mmg best ah
thank youhhh boobs !

Histories