Sunday, November 16, 2008

Bright Side


This is, The Academy Is ...
I love them, jyeahh ;)
The vocalist, quite good looking though. Ehehe

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Woke up at around 11.00 a.m ? Shut up, I slept late last night okay. So it's fine that I woke up late, hehe
Took my breakfast and watched tv for a while
Then dad said that we're going to OU for lunch. So I went upstairs and took a bath
Pabila sudah harum semerbak bunga ros *haha main reka je*, sambung tengok tv dalam bilik
But my mom was controlling the channels so my brother and I watched the channels that she was watching
It ended on Oprah. Aaaahhh best la tgk Oprah :) Hahaha
I asked my dad, " Bah, boleh tak beli handphone hari ni ? " And he said, InsyaAllah
HOOOYEAHHH
Ate at Arena cause there were lots of choices
Then my dad said something about going to the handphone shop so yeah, I have a new phone
Hehehe :)
Blablablaaaaa, this and that
Balik rumah terus settle handphone and all
Oh shit, sakit perut, sakit pinggang
Grr I hate PMS -.-

Loves,
Hazwaniiii

No comments:

Histories