Saturday, November 8, 2008

I wear the biggest smile

I've been thinking since I sticked my ass on my bed, eyes on this laptop screen and I've been thinking harder right after you went offline
I think, I give up. Yeah, I mean, people say, if I give up and move on, I'll be happy when I forget everything and you'll be happy too
So it'll make me feel happy to see you happy, maybe ?
Wish me luck :) But I think, I'll be giving up on this moving on thingy in a few days. You'll see

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sri Amanians and form 4 SMKTTDI-ians finished their finals
Woah, finally. I didn't go to school, I went to OU. I felt, it was going to be a boring day in school so yeah
Went to OU about 3 o'clock and met Sabrina and Sarah at the taxi stand new wing. And somehow they were like waiting for Farid ?
On the way to Chicken Rice Shop, terserempak ngan Farid and Ashraf. Oh ya, sorry tak tegur you Ashraaaf, haha
Anywaaayyyy, at Chicken Rice Shop, met with Esmerelda ( I guess that's how to spell her name ) , Azie and Intan
You know what, Sabrina dah agak berisi. Hahaha, suke ah tuu bitch :p
Okay okay back to the topic, ehem, okay
Went to GSC cause we were going to watch The Coffin. Saw a lot of people there ; at the arcade, foosball place. Such as, Fikri, Farid, Azrie, Khidhir, Syakir, Asyraf, Ashraf, Danial, Ilman, Zamil, Aswad, Syafiq and some other people
Around 3.55, we bought popcorns and drinks. Uish, that form 3 dude, Arif I guess was the popcorn guy/cashier guy over there. Haha and he thought Intan was Julia. Wow -.- Ntah ntah Arif was like flirting with Intan ow :O Haha anywayyy ,
Farid and Azrie bought 2 tickets for them, The Coffin too. Pfft, menyibuk je. Haha
That movie was scary O.O Seriously, menjerit jerit kot. Intan and Sabrina were hugging me, haha. Whatever it is, I screamed too :x
Blablabla , this and that. Hmmm, oh oh, minah sebelah kitorang tu kecoh ah. Dah kata cerite hantu, jerit la kan. Ni , nak shush shush kat kitorang. Pfftt -.- Kan dah dapat "apehal" dari Intan, haha
After the movies, walked around, ate Baskin Robbins <3 Yum :9
Lepak sini dan sana. Took some pictures but I have no idea where are they. I dont know who has the pictures so yeah
I went back at 7 o'clock and there goes my day

A big round of applause for,
Hazwani ;)

No comments:

Histories