Thursday, November 6, 2008

Now that everything's done

Today, we got our marks and even our rank in class
At first, I was worried, really really worried. Azwin and Aneesa was like counting their overall marks and yeah , that gave me that butterflies in the tummy kind of thang. Haha
I wasn't really in the mood at first because .....
  1. I kept thinking, what if I dont get top 3. I'll get grounded and I'm not gonna get a new handphone.
  2. I kept thinking about the fact that I'm not close to him anymore
  3. Tak puas hati ngan S :@
  4. Andddd, I kept thinking about what my mom said. About moving to SEREMBAN !
So anywayy , teachers were nowhere to be found. I mean, my class for this one whole day, no teacher
Lepak lepak je la kat belakang
Blablabla ...
Suddenly, Pn. Zuwaida came in. I thought she wanted the attendance or something so I didn't really care
I saw her holding a paper and I was thinking, " That must be the rank for the final term " :O
And yes, it was -.-
I was like, OMG OMG, HAKIM ! AKU DAPAT NUMBER BRAPE :O ! hahaha
Pn. Zuwaida sticked the paper in front. Everyone went to the front right after teacher went out. I sticked my ass on my chair. I didn't have the guts to go and see my results okay
I asked Hakim to check for me. My heart was beating fast. It felt like it was going to pop out anytime. Haha, what a crap Hazwani
Anywaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyy , then Hakim was like, " Hazwani *smiling* "
Me : Haa ape ape ? * inhale, exhale *
Hakim : Kau dapat nombor 2
Imagine, I was screaming out loud ! Seriouslyy. Some of them closed their ears
I screamed and fell of my chair. SHUT UP ! I did it on purpose. Haha
I was jumping for joy ;) Well, my mom said in the car that I will get number 5, 6 or 7. Yeah , it's a long story. Anyway ,,
I can't wait to tell my parents so I planned to call her. I called her when I was on the way to Surau. She was happy I guess ? Haha
Whatever it is, that made my day
So now, I'm not grounded and I'll get a new handphone. Told Dad that I want a SLR or DSLR camera too
He's going to ask Uncle Ghani if there's a second hand camera. And of course, not that expensive. Since he's buying me a new handphone too. HOPEFULLY :) *fingers crossed*
Oh well, that's the deal so I think it will happen
Geez, I need to celebrate this with a bar of chocolate

Cheers,
Hazwani :)

No comments:

Histories