Tuesday, November 4, 2008

A LOUD Tuesday

Words of The Day : Babi Hitam and Babi.
Before school started, me, Azi, Anis, Sarah and Harisah wasted our time at the stairs, near ICTL class. Geez, that teacher was annoying -.- Tetibe nak sound kitorang, padahal kitorang baru je naik. Sheeshkebabs
Anyyyyywaaaaayyy, yeah. Anis was so the very stupid. Hahaha, nak ikat tali seluar, so angkat baju la kan. Nak je buat kat tempat budak budak f4 boleh npk. Bangang, hahaha
I told her that and she was like, ' nak tgk ? nak tgk ? * angkat baju die, tunjuk tunjuk kat block f4 * '. Hahaha, minah tu bangang betul
School started,
Didn't have the mood right after I knew my maths marks
But actually I didn't know my EXACT marks. Like I said, I didn't have the mood
I held my paper 2, looked through and I just threw it back in front of teacher
Then I went back to class and cleaned it. Cause Pn. Nik told us that our class wasn't clean
I was pissed cause at first I was the only one who was like , ' jom ah bersihkan class. nnt kang Pn. Zuwaida marah '
Everyone didn't care. Continued playing CS. So yeahhh
I went back to class, opened my shoes and socks and sweeped the floor
After a few minutes, Aainaa came
And I gues after that class has finished so yeah , everyone went back to class and Danial was like, ' Jom bersihkan kelas '
Bersemangat kan ? Padahal die tak ade la tolong sngt -_-" Typical
Yess, the class was clean
Since I wasn't in the mood, I sat at my own place and talked with Danial. Told him the whole story of what happened for tha past few days. As always, he listened. Thank you very much :s haha
He started texting Didi so went to Aneesa's table. Shasha was eating a lollipop and gave it to Fadhli. They were sharing
Shasha said that after Fadhli sucked the lollipop, it tasted different
So , I was with my theory , " Alaaa, mesti la rase different. Banyak sngt dosa dah kat lollipop tu. Dari hujung tangkai lollipop smpai hujung kepala lollipop, penuh ngan dosa. Just right after Fadhli hisap. Ish ish ish. ". Hehehehe >:D
Best la kacau diorang
Sejarah time was the best. Hahaha. Got our marks, thank God I got an A for Sejarah (:
Hakim menggelabah je tak habis nota bab 6. HAHAHA
Aneesa disturbed him and Hakim kept cursing to her. But heck, what does she care ? HAHA
Memang lawak kot tgk diorang gaduh
They kept hitting each other and all. Aneesa, sikit sikit ckp babi. HAHA. Hakim mencarut smue ah. Hahaha
Hakim was kneeling at the teacher's desk, writing his notes, then Aneesa kicked his ass. Habis ah, Aneesa kene cekik ngan Hakim
And there goes the " babi babi babi " . Hahaha
And then , we were at the back of the class and Hakim was at the teacher's desk
Aneesa showed her middle finger and Hakim was showing this thing with his middle finger. Censored -.-
So I called him and gave him my lawyer-ish lecture. Hahaha. And of course, he lost :D I rock, haha.
OH ANEESA, LAGU YG PASAL MINAH TU BABI MEMANG BEST AH. AZWIN, MAMAT TU BABI HITAM PUN BEST. HAHA :D
Oh and, look at this. Naufal Azim did in class, on the blackboard :

There are so many things that are so racist :
BLACK magic
BLACK jack
BLACK metal
BLACK knight
BLACK sheep
DARK age
BLACK out
BLACK board
Glow in the DARK
NAIM is BLACK
DARK colour
Man in BLACK
BLACK hole


And yes, Azim did it for Naim. Haha ;p

Loves,
Hazwani Rock Steady

No comments:

Histories