Wednesday, November 5, 2008

3, 2, 1, Blast Off !

Guess what, I didn't go to school today. Instead, Fadhli asked me to join him watch a movie at OU
He invited Izreen and Rahman. So yeah I was the only girl but who cares ? Haha
Izreen stopped by my house and we went to OU with Fadhli. Rahman was in the car too
Went to GSC to book a ticket. Fadhli wanted to watch HSM 3, because he wanted to stalk his girlfriend -.-
After we bought 4 tickets, went to Burger King cause Rahman wanted to eat
Damn that guy. He's small and thin but he has a HUGE appetite, seriouslyy
When the guys were buying food, Fadhli received a call from Shasha. And that's when we knew that Shasha was watching HSM 3 at TGV. And heck, Fadhli wanted to stalk her right ? So he bought another tickets at TGV
What a waste ! I guess he threw the GSC tickets away ? Or he just keep it , I dont know
SO anywayyyy , dah enter cinema, salah jalan pulakk. Hahaha, dah kate gelabah so jalan pun tak tau nak pegi mane. Patutnye belok kiri nak pegi number 5, ni pegi kanan
Rahman pun bagi wrong info -_- hahaha
Went into the cinema, tgk screen terus gelak gegile. I have no idea why. Hahaha
And then pegi wrong seat -.- Our seats were at row M but we sat at J. Nasib baik tak ade orang
Fadhli and I moved to row M and luckily, the seats were before Shasha's seat. Woohoo :D
But I sat at row J, better, with Izreen and Rahman. Then Fadhli came down, uhh. But overall, the movie was okay I guess ? But annoying la kot. Tak smpai 30 minutes, ade lagu. Then ade lagi, uhh -.- Hahaha
Like Fadhli said, ' mcm cerite Hindustan la pulak ' . Seriously, Troy and Chad were dancing and singing, tetibe ade lagi bnyk orang. And and, mase kat rooftop tu, Troy and Gabriella, menari, tetibe hujan. It was a bright sunny day, tetibe hujan mase tgh menari. Ya Allah, crap gile
I think we were the loudest :s Izreen lagi la. Orang tgh tgk movie, die jawab phone, ckp Hello, agak kuat. Hahahhahahahhahaha , gelak la :P
Whatever it is, Rahman yg paling khusyuk tgk movie tu. Hahahaha :p
Anywaaaayyyy, after the movie, we went to the arcade. The boys played some games, haha
Fadhli told me that Shasha wanted to meet so we rushed to A&W. We RAN ! I have no idea why we ran -.-
Oh ya, we left Rahman at the arcade. Hahaha kesian budak tu. Dah la kecik
So, Shasha joined us for a while. We wanted to go back to the arcade to find Rahman. Mane tau die hilang. But well, jumpe die kat escalator
First thing he did when he saw us was, he showed his middle finger. Thank you Rahman -.- Hahaha
He went to A&W , to eat AGAIN. Soo, since Shasha's sister was there, I made a plan. So that Fadhli will be sitting next to Shasha's sister. And yeah , it was a success ! Hahaha
Oh yaa, Izreen said I'm like Lynn from KAMI. I have no idea why :s Anywayy,
Rahman buat lawak bodoh lagii -.- Hahaha
Shasha pulak masukkan cili dalam root beer die :s hahaha, and I've always been so damn evil. Selalu kacau Fadhli ngan Shasha. So yeah, I put some cili inside Fadhli's drink :D
After finish eating, Rahman was like planning to go to Baskin and Starbucks -.-
Me ; Rahman, lepas ni nak pegi mane ?
Rahman ; Nak pegi mane lagi ? *muke serious*
Me ; ckp tadi nak pegi Starbucks laa, Baskin laa. Jom ah
Rahman ; Okay jom *bangun terus*
Haha, mamat tu sumpah lawak gile. Haish rindu :')
We went to Baskin after that. Dah nak dekat smpai , Rahman pulak nak buang air -.- Hahaha
So Fadhli and Izreen followed him, while Shasha and I went into Diva
GOSH, I MISS BASKIN ! DAH LAMAAAAAAAA TAK MAKAN :9 hehehe
I was ordering and Rahman came
Rahman ; Tau tak, orang tandas tu marah aku
Izreen and I ; Asal ?
Rahman ; Ye ah, aku buat sepah. Tissue tu, aku tarik bnyk bnyk, tetibe keluar smue. Pastu orang tandas tu cm , ' asal ni blablabla ' . Ishh
The rest ; *Laugh*
Gosh, satisfaction guaranteed when I ate Baskin , yums :D
Suddenly Rahman said he wanted Starbucks. Geez, that dude never stop eating. I said, ' Nak caramel frapuccino ke ? '. He said, ' Yes, that's it ' . Hahahaha
We passed by Starbucks since Baskin was near it. Rahman went at the entrance and said , ' Bang, roti canai 1 '. Hahahah bangang ah mamat tuu !
Went to Topman, Topshop and Dorothy Perkins with Shasha. Wow :) I wanted to buy this top but damn, I didn't have enough money
Then nothing special happened. Oh wait, Rahman bengang cause when he talked to Fadhli, Fadhli was like wasn't really listening. Ye la, Fadhli kalau dengan Shasha, tak ingat dunia -.-
Before we went to the taxi stand, to wait for Fadhli's dad, Rahman bought a kebab. Hahaha, budak tu tak tau maksud kenyang ah. And and, mase kat candy shop tu, I saw a little girl with her mom. The little girl was holding a cotton candy. I said to Shasha, ' jom kita curi cotton candy dari budak kecik tu *evil laughs* '. Shasha told me just now, the little girl's mom pandang slack kat die :s Sorry puan ! Hahaha
So yeah, it was fun. Ah, rindu kau la Rahman ;D Hahaha
Oh, here's what Rahman ate ;
A burger, some kind of like a hot dog at A&W, A scoop of ice cream and A kebab
Nasib baik die kurus dan kecik. Hahaha

BoomBang,
Hazwani :)

No comments:

Histories