Monday, December 1, 2008

Overdrive

My dad went for Haji yesterday morning. Sent him to the Tabung Haji place at 7 a.m
Alhamdulillah, die selamat smpai Haji :)


Mummy woke me up at 9 -_- I slept at 4 a.m, so yeah, I was sleepy when I woke up
I can't go back to sleep cause .. well, my mom will just pinch, pinch and keep pinching me till I'm half awake, then she'll drag me out of bed. Yeahh
Anywaayyy, had breakfast and read the newspapers with Mama and Harris at the dining table
Then Mama was talking about, planning to go to Bandung for vacation, this month
Wow, nak jugak Bandung -.-
So I checked Air Asia's website but unfortunately, I can't find any offer. Yes, my mom wants an offer so that she won't pay big bucks for it. Haha
Waking up early is just wrong, cause it will feel like it's a looonnnggg morning and I'll feel jobless
So, I've been reading New Moon since 10.30. To be more specific, right now, it's 1.45 pm

Haih, I seriously need a vacation. I need to relax, to get out of KL or maybe Malaysia for awhile 8) Hahaha
And yes, since my dad's not gonna be home for a month, Haji you know, my mom is the boss, the queen (!)
Mama said : Babah tak ade, so mama in charge of everything. Now, mama the boss, THE QUEEN, ermm, semue title yg cun cun lah *muke bangga*. So, don't get me all woozy with your perangai loya buruk and help me with the house chores
Hahahaha, so yess, HOUSE CHORES. Clean here and there, throw things that are useless
An addition to the house chores --- "Penderaan Fizikal" HAHAHA
I listened to music when I was cleaning my room. ( Yes, I'm cleaning my room, haha )
So, earphone pun sumbat la dalam telinga. And then, kene la tarik telinga dgn "The Queen" -_- *OUCH*

Okay okay. Hehe, I better hit the showers now
OH YEAH, I think so. Mom is giving me that killer stare *gulp*
Tataaaaa


Oh and, after watching Twilight trailer again and again, teringat balik, the part when the Cullens were playing baseball
And when Carlisle hit the ball, Edward and Emmett bumped into each other ?
Haha then they fell and Edward was laughing ? Uishh, CAIR WEYHH !
Okay okayyy, I'll stop :P

No comments:

Histories