Monday, December 1, 2008

Lullaby

I'm currently addicted to Carter Burwell - Bella's Lullaby. It's relaxing if you listen to it. Piano je, no singing. I think that's why it's kinda relaxing :)
And, I'm searching for the notes. Susah gile nak carik -.-

So anywayy, today, no moody moody. Haha, I mean, I've been laughing, smiling, jyeah
In the evening, I've been reading New Moon, online a bit, watched Twilight trailer and searched for songs
Kinda boring but at least, I wasn't jobless, no ? Hahaha
At around 5, after Asar, I went outside to suck in all the fresh air aaannnddd, the weather was great. It's just a good time to spend some time in the garden, talking talking with my mom
Plus, we did some gardening *sigh*
At 6, went to Pusat Komuniti to pick up my brother. Made a stop at Pasar Raya to buy prepaids and my brother went to Pragmatic, apply kerja :p Hahaha

Me . Mama

Harris ni, asal lama sgt ? Apply keje ke buat keje ?
Haha die nak jadi guard Pragmatic tu haa *posing as a guard*
HAHAHA

And now, cleaning the house. I mean, packing, throwing things. Yeahh, something's gonna happen, you know ;(
Soo, my mom, brother and I were going through all the drawers, compartments. Found albums of my dad, mom, aunts, uncles -- zaman zaman dulu
Yes, classic gile. With the hair, clothes, just everything. It's waaaayyy different
Yet, it was funny, hillarious, JYEAH ! Hahahaha
Found an album of my dad. My mom told me and my brother to guess, which one's my dad. That picture was when he's form 5
So yeah, I guessed it pretty quick cause, there are things that was still the same about him, back and then
My brother had a hard time finding my dad, hahaha

Me. Harris. Mama

Maaa, Wani dah jumpe Babah ! :D
Haa, Wani pilih yg tu. Harris ?
Errr, tak tau ah. Tak boleh nak pilih
Alaaa, carik je yg hidung besar
HAHAHAHA

Oh, can you believe that my mom was a runner :s and she was a prefect !
Well, prefect, I'm not surprised. Ciri-ciri pengawas mmg ade :O Hahaha

So yeah, while looking through those albums, she did tell us stories about her late father and all
Quite amazing, to be honest ;)
Oh and, there's this one picture of her late father. Sumpah muke cam .. cranky gile. Hahaha :s

Okay, I think I should go back and continue my job of cleaning
To be honest, I feel like a housewife. Haha
Soo, byebyeee Earthlings !

WAIT ! Ade 2 more funny things ;
Today, Kimi mmg malang. First, die jatuh dari katil AGAIN. And yes, bunyi cam durian gugur. Hahaha
Second, die lari then langgar sliding door. He was inside the house, the sliding door was closed. He saw his 'enemy' I guess, wanted to chase it but unfortunately, langgar sliding door :)
Hahahaha ! Okayy, BYEE ! :D

No comments:

Histories