Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Until The End of Time

In around 24 hours, goodbye 2008, hello 2009. No, I'm not ready to say hello to 2009 dammit
2008 is a year that doesn't accept goodbyes. Haha :s
A great year which is full with ups and downs
January - Still a newbie and lost in form 1. Bangang bangang sikit, and baru nak kenal students lain. Fahmi was a pain in the ass, kept bugging me, insulting me and my face will turn red. One time, he called me Hazwan. So heck, naik darah lah. Marah dier and dier boleh lagi buat lawak kat Danial :@
February til August ( kot ) - Met a guy, and I was happy throughout the scandal relationship ( I know, baru je scandal ) But well, he made me happy, really really happy - thanks. - Of course, there were downs but well, happy gak ngan dier :)
After August, pasrah mmg pasrah :( But well, school was great. Friends mmg ramai :D And see, dah rapat ngan Fahmi lagii. Haha, even Fadhli and Danial thought Fahmi and I were together or something
The last day of school (!!!) - The class, well.. You can say it was quite "empty" cause a few people came. Or they're just out of class o.o So yeah, the form 2(s) trashed the class. Everything was upside down - the chairs, even DESKS ! But well, we left them just like that. Since there were just me, Fadhli, Fadhli, Danial, Aneesa ( dtg lambat. mcm bapak dier punye skola je -.- ), Aainaa, Azwin, Shasha, Azim, Hakim, and Naim ( we ruled the class man ! ), we were like jobless people. On Danial's phone's music player, sat on the table and sang along. Fahmi, Hakim and Azim were doing Science thingy, HAHA. Tu laa tak buat keje ;p Sumpah cm samseng cause I sat on the desk, baring baring, jerit jerit :D Damial was singing Chicken Little's song, weird. Hahaha. Ustazah came so I jumped down from the desk *lap peluh kat dahi*. So we had to bersihkan class ( damn you form 2 peeps ). But well, I told the others that I'll be doing the same thing when I'm form 2, hehehe. So yeah, we were the part time DBKL. I took the big dustbin and panjat dustbin tu, haha. Best kot. Bukti ? I'll insert the picture later. After recess, I chased Fahmi and Danial around the school, sweating like shittyyy. Oh ya, I chased them with a shovel ( kayu dier je lah ). Hahaha. Yada yadaaaa, after the announcement of classes, we were hanging out and the teacher's car park. I have no idea who started the Water War but yea, that happened. I was evil knievel so I took a bottle, took some of the water from the fish pond and pipe :) When Fadhli and Izreen knew about it, aku jugak yg kene belasah ngan air -.- Basah kuyup! So yea, that was the last day of school :'(
Bukti panjat tong sampah :D

Okay anyway , next year, I'll be in different class. Diasingkan dari Danial, Fahmi, Fadhli :(
No more calling Fadhli pops, making fun of him, hitting him at the back, disturbs him with Shasha. No more pinching Danial on the stomach, make him go hyper and laugh like a maniac while saying ' woohoo ' *high and low pitch*, listen to his advices about love. No more of Fahmi's jokes that can make you roll on the floor, his face expression when he makes his silly faces, his laugh (!). Yeah, all of them ( tu je yg i boleh ingat )
Omg, I'm gonna miss 2008 and I sorta looking forward to 2009. Y'know, back to school ( morning -.- ) , refresh my brain with boring subjects, yeah
Okay, I'm out of words, seriously. Just so sad *emo taik, HAHA*

BACK TO BLUES !
To be honest, I'm sick of blue uniform. I've been wearing em since std.4. Dayyum.

No comments:

Histories