Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Night Becomes Daytime

Most of my friends are at Curve, enjoying their night since it's New Year's Eve
And I'm here in my air-conditioned room, on my bed, currently listening to Ludo-Love Me Dead, having "extraordinary" conversation with Izreen and Fadhli ( 2 in 1 )
I'm sure, Sabrina and the others are enjoying themselves at RedBox and Sabrina can fulfill her 'dream' of singing that Spice Girls song. Lyric dier yang " move to the left, move to the right..."
Something like that. And I'm sure she's so happy cause she's spending her night with her own "Edward Cullen". Same goes to Sofia, spending time with her boyfieeee

And I think when the time strikes 12, when there are fireworks, I'll just climb any of the cars to get a clear view. Cause I'm sure my parents don't wanna drive to neither Sulei nor Jalan Damansara to get a clear view

Oh, this is just guh-reat -.-
A great beginning of 2009

-----------------

Oh no, scratch the above craps. IT WAS AWESOME
Kudos to OU. It's fireworks are awesome. Better than last year and geez, it did have a GRAND finale alright :D
It was loud, boom boom and it was, GREAT ! Great as in, it made my neighbour's alarm went on, yeah
Kudos to Curve too. It was better than last year to be honest. There are a few new types of fireworks, I guess. But I think OU was the best *a round of applause*

SORRY, DIDN'T TAKE ANY PICTURES
I didn't even snap OU's grand finale fireworks

It was sorta a turn off when my parents didn't even come out to watch it ( they watched Pirates of The Caribbean -.- )
And the REAL turn off is, I didn't join my friends at Curve. I bet, happening gila !
I could hear the crowd from Curve, counting the countdown, screaming and shouting and that made me full of envy to those who went and celebrate there ;(
Teringat la pulak masa celebrate New Year kat Curve with Sabrina and Sofia (2007). With the crowd, the foam, that omg-we-have-to-get-through-the-huge-crowd feeling, if you know what I mean. And then, stayed at Royale Bintang :')
But well, at least it was a great view from my house (Y)

Goodbye 2008, hello 2009 !
That doesn't mean 2008's memories are going into the drain or something, no ? <3

No comments:

Histories