Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Al-Fatihah


Al-Fatihah to Arwah Hafiz Aziz

The news put a shock to most of the Form 2 students especially to those who were flipping through Utusan and freezed at page 8
" Gempar terpijak mayat di Cherating "
How sad it is, at the age that young, drowned when he was enjoying himself swimming at the beach
I know, I'm not even close to Arwah. In fact, when I was flipping through the newspaper, I did read the headline but I didn't recognize who it was
Hakim told me about it and I read it again, That was when I realized, it was Hafiz Aziz from 2 Rhazes
Well although I'm not close to Arwah, it doesn't mean that it didn't give me any sorts of impact that could make me feel so down
It makes me realize that anything can happen. Even in a split second
Allah can take your life anytime. When you're young or old. When you're cooking or sleeping. It's possible
How sad it is, to know that the body of Arwah was found after a stranger stepped on it
To see the picture of Arwah's grandmother, crying cause of his death is just unbearable

And somehow, this reminds me of Arwah Farah Hani's death
She died in Cherating too. So, it does remind me of her death


May you rest in peace, Hafiz Aziz
Al-Fatihah

No comments:

Histories