Sunday, January 25, 2009

Keep Screwing That Bitch From Down The Block

Songs that I'm sorta in love with :

  1. Family Force 5 - Love Addict
  2. Eyes Set to Kill - Give You My All
  3. Sum 41 - Best Of Me
  4. A Skylit Drive - I'm Not A Thief, I'm A Treasure Hunter
  5. Little Jackie - The World Should Revolve Around Me
  6. Little Jackie - 28 Butt
  7. Little Jackie - Go Hard or Go Home
  8. Lily Allen - The Fear
  9. Dygta - Tetap Milikmu
  10. The Rumble Strips - Girls and Boys In Love
  11. The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus - You Better Pray

Seriously, I've been listening to those songs over and over again :| Hokhek, sangap :s Hahaha I loveeee the lyrics yknow
Like, number 1, 2, 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8 hahaha


Sooooo, today's Andy's birthday - 25th January
I know, tak rapat pun ngan dia but it's not wrong to wish him right hahaha

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RIDZWANDY / ANDY ! :)

I texted him, then he called. He thought I was Mel -.-
Hahaha takpe takpe, he has reasons for that

YESTERDAY !

Okay it was sorta tiring
In the afternoon, followed my sister to pick her friends up
In the evening, helped her wash the car -.-
And I was bored so I texted Azrie and he said he was at OU, watching a movie
It was a last minute plan cause he was like ' Jomlah dtg ou :D '
Thank God, my sis was actually going to OU too so yeah
Met him at the MPH and there were, Eness, Iman, Shaz and Iman's sister and later, Faris ( Iman's ) came
Walked around OU with Azrie and all cause Iman and the others had to go home already
Yes, kene seksa ngan dia cause he tend to make me laugh all along hahaha
Things that are not even funny, he made it funny so yeah
I was laughing till tears came out okay
Screw you Azrie hahaha
Around 8.30 he had to go home and he can't send me to KFC so I had to walk from New Wing to KFC Old Wing alone ! Haihhh -.-
Lepak ngan dia for like, an hour like that je tau so like yeahhh
Ate at KFC and then went to the Bowling place to play pool
Well my sister's friends played pool while me and my sis just yknow, usha orang :p ahahaha
Eh , byk gila mat salleh hot okay ):
Watching my sister's friends played pool was hillarious !
They're sorta like tomboys and they were screaming and shouting and disturbing each other when whoever's turn it was hahahaha
Oh ya, don't forget the jumping, kicking, punching and all. Sampai langgar orang belakang kot -.- * Sorry uncle, aunty, saya tak kenal diorang lalala * hahaha
After the 2 games finished, they were like hugging each other ( kononnya nak patahkan tulang badan la kan ), and people around there were like looking cause yknow, they dress like guys and they were hugging, of course people think they're gay hahahaha
Yada yadaaaa, balik rumah pukul 10.30 pm
Penat ):

xxx

No comments:

Histories