Thursday, January 8, 2009

I Made Myself A Bed At The Bottom Of The Blackest Hole

hazwani says:
ouhhhh
hazwani says:
but i heard la,
hazwani says:
youre not as crazy as last year O_O
OMFG HAI says:
yeah i guess thts true
hazwani says:
and why is that so ?
OMFG HAI says:
most girls in the class pakai tudung maybe? D:
hazwani says:
=.=
OMFG HAI says:
okay okay
OMFG HAI says:
its just not the same without u, naim, hazeem n the others ):

Awww, it's not the same without ME :') hahaha
But to be honest, Edison doesn't feel so good too. I mean, without Fahmi, Danial and Fadhli, it feels like there's something missing
I think the laughter, the absofreakinglutely stupid jokes, the crap talks, dirty talks, everything, with those maniacs
This year is waayy different than last year :( And no, I'm not happy with the way it is now. Sumpah rindu gila last year okay
Everytime teacher's not in the class, we'll be the one who make all the noise. Sometimes, that happens till the teacher next door came into our class to babble around
But heck, we started making all the noise again, hahaha
2 Edison, when teacher's not in class, us girls don't hangout and make all the noise with the guys. Nope, different groups y'know. Sometimes je, I'll go and crap talk with Hazeem
But well, that's not SOO fun
Maybe, after awhile, everything will be great ? Ye la, maybe cause baru je start skola, hmm

Anywaayyy,
I'm sick. Actually, I've been sick for 5 days
Batuk batuk smpai suara pun agak hilang and sorta like a squicky voice but to me, sexy weyh. HAHA. Body temperature quite high
And you have no idea how much I hate medicine, especially ubat batuk ( liquid ) bwekkk :s
And now, I'm having a flu, body temperature still quite high and a slight cough so I'm sorta getting back my voice
Hazeem, muahaha, you can't tease me about my voice anymore >:(
Seriously, it had been 4 annoying days in school, with Hazeem bugging me, imitating me with my voice :@
Oh well, tomorrow, I'll show him that I have my voice back, yeay yeayy ! :D If I do get my voice back btw

Okay right now, I'm having a tummy ache, ergh
And I have to draw some logos for mamat kurus ni haa -.- hahaha
Till then,

No comments:

Histories