Friday, January 9, 2009

Hold On Tight

Azwin : Eh, kelas ni ade 10 je lelaki .
Me : Oh yeh ?
Azwin : Eh tak, sebelas. Tertinggal Carlos
Me : Laa tu bukan 11. Tu 10 setengah *grins*
HAHAHAHA

If you don't understand, okay I'll explain. Hmm, y'see, Carlos is like, pondan, gay. So he can't be a whole 1, since he's not a real guy. So, setengah laaa, since dier half perempuan, half lelaki. If you still dont understand, screw you :(

----

Pemantapan disiplin for form 2. And unfortunately, I had to get my pms today -.-
You have no idea how much my back and period pain hurts. Thank God, period pain tu tak lama but my back hurts when I stood for quite a long time
So yeah, it was uncomfortable. Went to the bases at the Dewan Terbuka and that was when I started having a slight mood swing, blegh
Yada yadaaa, tgk orang nyanyi, hahaha. Cam panggil hujan
I pity the prefects who had to listen to the students, singing their asses off
But well, okay la jugak, iring kelas and all, y'know

After having an evening nap *yawn* , onlineeeeee
Chat with Khidhir, Luen, Sabrina, Aainaa and Azrel. Hahaha, I had my mood swing but when I was talking to them, somehow dah tak moody :D

Had Science tuition at Sabrina's house. It was good and Science is somehow, an interesting subject :)
Cikgu dier pun best. We were learning about sensory ape tah. Haha lupaaa tajuk :/
Seriously, rasa cm semangat gila nak study Science
I planned to go to the library tomorrow, so did Sabrina. But tak confirm lagi
And now, I have to sign out, blegh
Till then ,

:)

No comments:

Histories