Sunday, January 18, 2009

More Than Words

Lazy mood just strikes me and that's why my blog is outdated

Birthdays ;

15th January - Luen's
16th January - Genevieve's
17th January - Sabrina's

Soooo,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PEOPLE ! :D
hahaha

But well, I'm doing a special one for someoneee :)

To dearest Sabrina ,


Hahahaaaa, from those 2 pictures up there, I think people can know how fun you are :)
But well, you're still annoying at times yet, that's who you are right
You're one of my friends since std. 1 which means, DAH 8 TAHUN KITORANG KAWAN WOI !
We're glued together :') Hahaha, gam gajah tauu
You look like a small sister to me, you act like a small sister to me, but heck, you're older than me -.-
Oh well, happy 14th birthday boobiess :D haha
I LAP YOU BABYYY, ahahahaha . THANKS SABRINA !
All of us got our haircut, wash and blow thang and off to Sabrina's house to get ready
Burnt a CD, chose what to wear and yada yadaaaa
Around 7.30, we went down to prepare a few things and when everything was done, we waited for the guests to come

I didn't eat maaann. I just ate cupcakes, haha. Layan oraaannggg smpai lupa nak makan, har har
Then I went to sembang sembang with Flep, Syakir, Danial and Ilman
They were annoying ! And they bullied me, mhmm. We played Spin The Sudu. No, not Spin The Bottle, but Spin The Sudu, hahaha
And they were asking me the same questiong over and over again since I don't wanna tell them who I like and all. Hahaha, screw you guys ! :p
Fikri, Azrie and Awi came late
Sooo, we watched 4bia I guess, in the tv room
Geez I hate horror movies cause they give me heart attacks. Serious shit -.- Hahahaha, penakut, I know
11 o'clock, my mom picked me up and had to send Fadhli home
But well, the party was actually great y'know :)
Hahaha and Sofia was missing in action tau -.- hahaha

Till then, I have to gosok tudung now o.o
Byebyeeeeee !

No comments:

Histories