Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Classified


Happy Birthday Azwin ! :D

13th January

--------

As you all know, I won't be blogging often. I'll only blog just to kill time or to post about something that happened

Yesterday,
School was finee. Tak belajar sgt though
Studied in the evening but then, received a call from Danial Rezman. He said he was in ttdi and Didi wasn't home so he wanted to come to my house and hangout
So he did. And damn, bagi instructions on how to get to my house to him, was hard, haha
So we hungout outside my house, talking about stuff, transfering songs and well, we were catching up on our lifes since we barely talk in school
From around 5.30 till 7.10 pm, we stayed outside then we waited for Fadhli to come
Sent them to Makbul and I was off to tuition
9.30, picked up Danial from Fadhli's and my mom sent him home since she was uncomfortable with the fact that Danial was going back home by bus

Today,
school had AGM, koko thingy, y'know. Recess time, sumpah crowded
So, me, Fadhli, Shasha, Danial, Aainaa, Azwin and Aneesa sat at the pondok
Wrote a few things at Danial's hand, hahaha, and sang our ass off
Sumpah layaaannnn ;p

Balik rumah terus tido T.T Hahahaaaa,
Now, I have a date with school books,
Tataaaa

No comments:

Histories